Job Linked Training in The Health and Social Care.
The mandatory training forming part of the Care Certificate:
1. Manual Handling
2. Basic Life Support
3. Medicine Administration
Work as a carer in the industry by receiving the mandatory care training from us. Book for a session now.
THE FULL CARE CERTIFICATE
The care certificate has 15 standards, which you require to complete, at WMOC they are grouped under Units 1 Carer's Role; 2 Safeguarding;3 Ensuring Well Being; 4 Health and Safety; and 5 Mental Capacity. Good news is that you can also book for individual Standards. Click here to view the standards
1. We will give you a guarantee to a job application, with our care provider links, straight after completing your training in mandatory care work.
2. The training you receive may be taken to the next level of your career by letting the evidence count towards the QCF Health and Social care qualification if you want it.
3. You will be qualified to work as a carer with health and social care providers.
5. WMOC can help you in applying for a DBS for your criminal record clearance.
6. WMOC can help you in building up your career to become an instructor in the Health and Social Industry.
Join a vibrant college with a great future. "Run into Success with WMOC"
Booking For Training