SHORT COURSE: DIASPORA ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND MANAGEMENT.
Targeting: business owners, managers, diplomats and who wish to learn more about connecting Diaspora Entrepreneurs to offshore opportunities. Those who may already be doing international links and networking in business but you want certification your knowledge.
Cohorts for registration: January to April, May to August, September to December
Flexible durations within the set months, depending on the depth of learning.
1. A condition of entry is that you have an interest in entrepreneurship or leadership from any sector or you directly fall in the above categories of the target group.
2. Send a short profile, half A4 by email, about yourself as an applicant, please indicate your sector.
3. Upon successful application, as a condition, training fees from a minimum of £500 are to be paid in full. Call us for a full initial assessment and final fee determination depending on your choice of content.
4. You will learn either by attendance or distance learning and online learning system with a choice of live sessions. Ask for information on how this is done.
5. By attendance to a centre, you will be advised which centre is near where you are. Those in Walsall may attend at 34 Green Lane, Enterprise Hub, Walsall, WS2 8JH
(Please include a brief profile about yourself in the initial email-see note: 2 above)
Courtesy of West Midlands Open College Limited, Registered in England & Wales
Company No. 8737167, UK Learner Provider Registered Number: 10044614
QNUK Accreditation number: 15049
Run Into Success With West Midlands Open College (WMOC).
Accommodation and living expenses for the duration